ZR-1 ZR-1 ZR-1 ZR-1 ZR-1 ZR-1 ZR-1 ZR-1
Haibeck Automotive Technology
The engine is removed from the car. It is disassembled and inspected.
New OE LT5 Nikasil coated liners with pistons are generally difficult to locate. The normal procedure is to recondition the engine with available chrome-moly iron liners and high silicon Diamond forged pistons. With these parts, there is no additional cost to move from the OE 3.90” to a 4.00” bore. This creates a 368 cubic inch engine. The added displacement and lighter pistons adds 30 hp.
The following items are included:
- All gaskets and seals
- Three angle valve refinishing
- ’90 cylinder heads are upgraded with exhaust valve seals
- New connecting rod bearings. Reconditioned main bearings.
- All seven camshaft drive chain wear strips are replaced
- All three camshaft chains are replaced
- The oil pump seal is replaced
The cost is $8,890.
Engine refinishing is available at an additional cost when performed in conjunction with engine reconditioning. The cost is the same as the refinishing listed that does not include removal and replacement of the parts.
An engine can be shipped in for reconditioning. Shipped in engines are tested for one hour on our test-stand.
The cost is $8.600.